Guide Life Cache Creek Duffel, 60L
The proper choice of a high-performance duffel bag is critical to every outdoor excursion—don’t take it for granted. Topping the list of must-haves is water resistance, ruggedness, ease of carry, and plenty of room. Whether you’re lugging hunting and fishing gear through the woods or clothing on an airplane, the Guide Life Cache Creek Duffel, designed with the editors of Outdoor Life, is lightweight yet built to withstand years of use for any adventure. Constructed of 840D nylon with a waterproof welded TPU bottom, this versatile bag easily converts to a backpack that includes a sternum strap and sunglasses holder. Its large main compartment opening allows for easy access—and there are zippered front and side pockets and a see-through lid pocket. Main lid and compartment zippers are water resistant. ALSO AVAILABLE IN 45L SIZE.
- Medium (60L): 26.7" x 12" x 12"
- Water-resistant heavy-duty nylon with waterproof welded TPU construction
- Large main compartment opening with easy access
- Zippered front and side pockets
- See-through lid pocket
- Reinforced nylon webbing daisy chains for lashing
- Reinforced and padded nylon webbing side handles for easy carrying
- Fully detachable padded backpack straps with sternum strap and sunglasses holder
- 840D nylon with waterproof welded TPU construction
- Nylon webbing
- #8 YKK water-resistant zipper for main lid compartment
- #5 YKK water-resistant zipper for side and front pockets