Guide Life Timber Trail Headlamp, Rechargeable
A headlamp is must-have equipment for seasoned guides and professional outfitters, whose lives depend on navigating trails in the pitch black. With help from the editors of Outdoor Life, the designers of Guide Life gear took this knowledge and created an ultrabright, slim-design, hands-free headlamp capable of throwing up to 250 lumens at whatever the night has in store.
With adjustable spot-to-flood beam control, and 5 lighting modes including a red LED with diffuser lens for close or night vision, this water-resistant lamp will have you ready to take on the wilds of Alaska or your own backyard. The Timber Trail will be ready when you are.
- XP-G2 Cree White LED—up to 250 lumens
- Adjustable spot-to-flood beam
- Generation 2 lens projects uncompromising spot and flood beam
- Additional 0.5W Nichia Red LED with diffuser lens for close or night vision
- 5 lighting modes satisfy different lighting needs
- Runs on either 3 AAA alkaline batteries [not included] or Li-polymer rechargeable battery pack [included]
- Compact design
- IP64 dustproof and water resistant
- WHITE HIGH > WHITE MED > WHITE LOW > RED ON > RED 2Hz FLASHING > OFF
- Twist lens ring for WHITE LED FOCUS CONTROL
- Press OFF if lamp stays at any mode more than 10 seconds
- 1 x 3.7V 800mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery pack [included] or 3 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries [not included]
- 1 x XP-G2 Cree White LED
- 1 x 0.5W Nichia Red LED
- Size: 2.4" x 1.6" x 1.7"
- Weight: 4.1 oz. [with batteries]